Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's in a name?

So here I sit at work, contemplating important things. I have realized that I haven't named my car yet. The name "guapo" was good for awhile (good looking man), but I realized I think I want to give the G a proper name. So I figured, why not let my faithful blog readers have some input? I ask you to go to babynames.com and find a name that starts with G. I haven't figured out which sex my car should be, but I think it's a girl. If you have input, let me know. I think the G deserves a name that is strong and powerful, possibly a warrior, rock, something like that. Here are some good names thus far, starting with girl names.

Girls:
Giada
Guinevere
Gertrude
Geraldine
Grazia

Men:
Gavin
Ghazi
Gideon
Gunter/Gunther
Gunner
Guillermo

These are suggestions. Feel free to add input.

Back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Scott,

    I'm also at work, and checking out your blog. What type of car do you have? I feel like I can't really lend my opinion until I'm more informed, but I'm leaning towards Guinevere for a female and Gunther for a male.

    -Ginna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, name it Ginormous Gyro. Mmmm, gyros are sweet.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete