Sunday, May 2, 2010

playoffs?

If you don't understand this post's title, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM

The hockey playoffs have begun with Philly winning the first round. My annual playoff beard is in full swing and I hope to keep it through May as the Flyers pursue Lord Stanley's Cup. So up until last Sunday, my hockey team was 0-7. Terrible. As you may know, I'm not the most graceful on skates and scoring is a once-a-season type of event for me. Well, we won our first game last Sunday 6-2 and somehow the stars aligned and I had a hat trick. I was stoked. The game was at 10:00 pm on Sunday and I was so excited I couldn't wind down to sleep until 1 am. Totally worth it.

The garden is coming along well with Roma and Better Boy tomatoes, squash, green peppers, rosemary, basil, habanero and jalepeno peppers. I'll have pictures next week along with a good work story. I hope you are doing well.

1 comment: