Sunday, July 19, 2009

All up in Peru

Oh, hello there. I am real excited because my hotel has internet. These adventures are not in the 757, they are in Peru. This has been an amazing 3 days. My buddy Josh and I are hanging out in Peru with some peeps this week and we successfully navigated Dulles, San Salvador, Lima and the Trujillo airports. My years of spanish in school are paying off. I can´t be on the internet long, so I´ll make an abbreviated list of ridiculous awesomeness:
1. Playing soccer (futbol) and getting laughed at because I´m a fat gringoƧ
2. Food-ceviche, Inka Kola, fried bananas, sketchy street vendor food, drinkable yogurt.
3. Taxi rides which are scary and awesome. A must do in Peru.
4. Speaking of taxis, some of them are pimped out...that means they have dvd players in the sunvisors. We call these party cars.
5. Playing basketball followed by sharing a 2 liter pepsi with a bunch of dudes
6. Shopping using my terrible spanish skills
7. Showers at 200 degrees.
8. Peruvian television.

Time for someone else to use the internet. I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment