Friday, March 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

I've got good news. Hockey season is back. I didn't play hockey last fall because I didn't have the time to play and it is expensive. So after a season off, I started the spring season Thursday night. The games are late at night (10 pm-ish) but so much fun. I have lost alot of core strength since last season and I am sore. I am not a great hockey player and that is evidenced by the fact that 2 minutes in I got called for cross checking. I'm not sure how it was a cross check because I hit the dude with a hip check, but whatever. We lost 5-1 but we didn't have our normal goalie. Apparantly he's nasty good. We have a small team so I'm looking forward to lots of playing time combined with a tortuous workout.

Blacksburg last weekend was awesome, I saw a ton of friends old and new and I even went square dancing. I ate steak both nights. Can't complain with that. Once I find my camera cord, I will show you how awesome mustaches are.

In other news, Big Red is now on the world wide web. Enjoy.
http://www.lmpaintings.com/portfolio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment