Wednesday, January 5, 2011

retroactive

So I'm behind on informing you of things. So this post is about what happened mid December. I took my exam and although I don't get the results until late January, but I feel pretty confident about my chances. I am glad to be over the preparation period for that test. I am now preparing for the next phase of my job, which is an oral exam. That is more relaxed and doesn't require extra hours for quite awhile so I am enjoying work. The best part is I shaved my mustache off. I grew one for the upcoming test.

My roomate Tyler is getting married next weekend, which is nuts. We've been great friends for over 2 years and roomates for almost that long. He is getting married and moving to New Mexico to pursue his career with Stihl and his wife. Not necessarilly in that order. So to mourn, rather celebrate, his upcoming nuptuals, Tyler, myself, and our other roomate, Weber, went to my farm to hunt. Man stuff. We camped out, burned things, tried to find deer, and then shot cans.
The next post is about Christmas. Get excited. Time for me to go to Texas. It's wedding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment