Monday, February 1, 2010

Norfolk Froze Over


I feel so fortunate. I absolutely love snow and Norfolk got some! It was amazing to wake up on Saturday morning to my roomates yelling, "Snow"! I got out of bed and looked outside to a gorgeous blanket of 4" outside. To think that 2 months ago I looked out the window to 2 feet of water on the street is just nuts. I've included a few pictures for your enjoyment. Some of the highlights of the snow include: not working Monday, a random snowball fight with some 5th graders, doing donuts in a local parking lot and fishtailing all over town, a 3 mile run today in the snow, laughing at how Norfolk literally has no snow removal system, and wearing snowpants and rolling around in the snow.

In other news, my roomate, Jeremy, bought a house last week. I've been uncertain as to where I would live when my lease ran out in May, but now I'll be moving in March. Don't worry, it's not a big move. I'll still be in the Larchmont neighborhood of Norfolk, only about 1/4 mile away from where I currently live.

No comments:

Post a Comment