Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall

I love fall. College football, cool mornings, leaves changing awesome colors, Thanksgiving, Halloween candy, running without perfusely sweating, the onset of flannel, and hunting season all make fall awesome. I went home last weekend for homecoming at Virginia Tech. I realy do miss the mountains and how breathtaking the trees are in fall. In Norfolk, leaves don't really change colors, they just die and fall off. Speaking of hunting season, I'm going hunting at my farm in Charlotte County, VA later this fall and I'm pumped. We used to grow Christmas trees there, but have recently rented it out for soybeans. The picture below and right is of the farm covered in said soybeans. Anyway, Blacksburg was beautiful and VT won. I got to give my buddy Miles a grand tour as hopefully he will be the future of VT. I got to see some awesome friends and even eat some Carol Lee Donuts. Mmmm is an understatement. I even got to drive one of my favorite roads through Catawba down by the homeplace. Gabby loved it almost as much as I did. Country road driving in the fall is unbeatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment