Friday, March 13, 2009

End of an Era

It's over. The mullet is gone. I figured that after 22 days, I needed to look like a normal human being, not a fervant supporter of the '80s. It was totally sweet for a time, much better than last year's. It flared out in the back and drew alot of attention.


Work has been good, it is nice working 6-2 as I am able to go the gym afterwards and still have time in the evening with friends. As I mentioned before, I am on the USS Boise. We are essentially changing out a scrubber, which is a fairly fascinating process. I am excited about the VT/UNC game, as I'm watching play by play stats on ESPN right now. Too bad we don't have TVs while at work. Bummer. I'm hoping VT can pull out a win and maybe make it to the big dance.

I am headed to Blacksburg after I get off work, which promises to be a great weekend. I've decided to continue this blog at home which has been difficult due to my computer having an aneurysm. Anyway, I've decided to include a recipe every other week that I have made and can personally recommend. This week is Emeril Lagasse's Jambalaya:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/cajun-jambalaya-recipe/index.html

I hope you enjoy it. Very cajun. I'm off to Blacksburg! I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment