Thursday, March 5, 2009

graveyard

So it's 3:30 am and I'm bored at work. Time for blogging. I'm working one more week of nightshift in order to secure a long stint of normal hours (6 am to 2 pm). Most people like the beach because it's warm, but we received over an inch of snow earlier this week and it hasn't been above freezing. I'm on a new boat this week, the USS Boise. I'm on shift with my friends Dan and Kevin. Dan is a fellow hokie so we always have great stuff to talk about while at work.

I will be making a trip to Blacksburg next weekend and I am looking forward to some rich time with great friends and family. Another trip I will be making this summer will be to Peru with my church where I will be either helping out in an orphanage, teaching english, or helping in medical stuff. I am very excited about this trip and as I learn more, I will be sure to include that info here.

This week I had the priveledge of tutoring again in Norfolk. I helped a young man named Sincere. We did homework and then made paper airplanes. Awesome. Back to work. I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment