Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things that make me laugh part 2

I'll start with some funny videos. This first one you may have seen. I'm not sure what this guy is talking about, but that Ibex is mad. Next is an actual clip from Congress. This guy was actually elected to public office. Awesome. Maybe I'm a terrible person for laughing at this. Finally, this kid makes me laugh.

In other news, hockey season is over for me. My team did not make the playoffs, although I am pleased with the second half of our season. We lost the first 6 games of a 20 games season which is hard to come back from. I actually had a few fans this year which not only encourages me but challenges me to play better since I'm not the most graceful creature on skates. It is evident that I did not learn to skate at the same time I began to walk. So if you're reading this and came to one of my games, thank you.

I am still studying to retake my exam. My class is called an "upgrade" and meets at 6 am everyday so I am relearning how to wake up early. Not easy and not fun. I think hunting is the only thing I do well early in the morning. Maybe that's because you can sleep while hunting and nobody knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment