Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whoa

2 posts in as many days. Crazy I know. I wanted to give an update. I went to a wedding this past weekend and it was my buddy Kevin's from college. What a party! Dancing was great, food was good, there was even cornhole. If you don't know what cornhole is, see wiki. I'm rapidly becoming a fan of outdoor weddings, particularly those out in the country. This one was at some big house out in Botetourt County. Gorgeous. It was fun because the groom's crew-of which I'm a proud member-are dudes from VT and the bride's crew is a group of girls from JMU. Good times.

This weekend makes wedding #4 of 8 this year. My roomate from college, Justin, is getting married. In the words of Will Ferrell, what an idiot! That will be crazy fun. After the wedding, I'm heading to Maine with some old friends. Hiking, kayaking, and lobster here I come! I'm pretty excited. I'm always up for leaving the city. I can't wait for trees, dirt and campfire smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment